The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander 50mm F2 Heliar - Silver M mount

For sale is a rare Voigtlander 50mm F2 Heliar, the silver version in M mount. Only 800 were produced, and unlike most CV lenses, this one is real chromed silver - just like Leica. It also takes 39mm filters.

The build quality is absolutely superb, easily as good as any modern Leica lens. It has a unique, classic rendering - great bokeh and very flare resistant due to only having 5 elements. It looks amazing on film or digital!

This copy is in excellent condition, with very few signs of use. The focus is buttery smooth, and the aperture ring is tight, with no play whatsoever. It collapses perfectly, with no wobbling or play anywhere. The glass is totally clean with no scratches, haze, or fungus - maybe some very light dust at best. The aperture blades are completely free of oil.

It comes with the front cap, rear cap, and bayonet-mount hood.

$700 USD

I have bought and sold on GetDPI before, and have positive feedback here.

Paypal is preferred, and I can also accept E-transfer and local pickup in Toronto for my fellow Canadians.

Please ask for a shipping quote!

P7310159.jpgP7310160.jpgP7310162.jpgP7310163.jpg