The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One 645DF with P45+ Digital back, includes case & extras

speedymri

Asking price: $8,000 USD

My father was a Dallas photographer who passed away, and I am trying to sell his PhaseOne kit. Michelle at Digital Transitions, where my father purchased the Phase, suggested I try selling on the forums. The camera was barely used with 4600 actuations. The digital back still has the protective plastic on the lcd screen. The lens glass is perfect.

Kit includes the following:
Mamiya medium format 645DF body, P45+ digital back, Schneider 80mm f2.8 lens with hood and caps, Li-ion digital back battery, Hahnel Twin V Pro dual battery charger, Sensor cleaning kit, Arca Swiss 3.25 in. x 2.5 in. dovetail plate with allen screw, Neck strap, Waterproof case, 1Gb usb stick

Attachments

Last edited: