The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H4D 40

ckuka

I am selling my Hasselblad H4-D40. Price is 4500€.

The camera is in good condition and works flawlessly. I always took care of it and when it was transported that happened to be in a pelicase.

There is a very small spot above the right side of the handle (<1mm). As far as I can see there are no other visual signs of wear and tear.

In December 2014 the camera was regularly cleaned by a professional service.

By today it has 10781 actuations. As I will use it for a shoot next week it may be about 11000 at the time of handing over.

I am selling the camera with the original packing including the complete carton contents like:
- Battery handle,
- charger,
- international adapters for the charger,
- caps front, back, and digiback
- strap,
- manual,
- CD/DVD,
- firewire cable

The images show the actual item in the state of today.

You can inspect the camera in Leipzig, Hamburg or Kiel, Germany. (yes, I am traveling quite a bit)

Handing over can happen in Leipzig, Hamburg or Kiel. I can send the camera via international insured parcel. International buyers can only pay via paypal please.

This is a private sale, no returns, no warranty.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

Last edited:

ckuka

Sold!:)
Maybe I should add this to the subject of the original post - but I don't know how ...