The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 3 days only! Hasselblad H1 w/35mm lens & 50-110mm zoom, Phase One P45+ - $7,900!

David Fokos

FS: 3 days only! Hasselblad H1 w/35mm lens & 50-110mm zoom, Phase One P45+ - $7,900!

I am a professional photographic artist looking to find a loving new home for my wonderful 39MP Hasselblad H1/P45+ kit. Everything is in excellent shape and works perfectly.

This camera & digital back combo, has been favored by many commercial, professional, portrait, and landscape photographers. I am looking to sell relatively quickly so I have set the price quite low. If no one expresses interest within 3 days, then I will be passing the system on to a friend.

Hasselblad H1/Phase One P45+ complete medium-format kit consisting of:

39MP Phase One P45+ medium-format digital back with ONLY 3966 actuations!

h1 16.jpg

Metallic Ambilla Hard Case for Phase One back

Dual-bay battery charger

(2) 2500 mAh batteries

Viewfinder mask

DigiClean Kit

SanDisk CF card reader

Leather binder containg a hard copy manual and LCC calibration kit

h1 19.jpg

Hasselblad H1 Body

Hasselblad HV 90x Viewfinder

Hasselblad HC 3.5/35mm Lens with lens hood

h1 1.jpgh1 2.jpgh1 4.jpgh1 6.jpg

Hasselblad HC 3.5/50-110mm Zoom Lens with lens hood (note: The only sign of wear is where a little of the text on the 50-110mm zoom lens has rubbed off. The optics are perfect though.)

h1 8.jpgh1 13.jpg

Battery charger

(2) batteries

Printed owner’s manual.

Note that the tripod shown in the photos are not part of the kit.

This system originally sold for over $52,000. Now just $7,900!

If you have any questions, or would like to see more photos of the equipment, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for looking!
David

Last edited:

David Fokos

SOLD: Hasselblad H1 w/35mm lens & 50-110mm zoom, Phase One P45+ - $7,900

I don't know how to delete or edit my original post, so I am adding this comment just to let folks know that this equipment has been sold.

Thanks!
David