The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: CV35/1.2 Nokton LNIB (EU)

Jonas

The world's fastest 35mm? I have this Cosina-Voigtländer M-mount lens and put it up for sale here.

I bought this lens new, a month ago. Now something has to go as I decided to keep the G1 but also have a 5D at the same time. So, I'm trying to put together a minimalist G1 bag.

The CV35/1.2 is a great lens, praised in another ad here recently...

In the image below there is a camera, an UV-filter and a third party lens hood. Forget about them, they will stay here. Included here is the lens, the original hood and cap and the box.

I haven't managed to damage anything in a month so the lens is like new.

My price is €680 which includes insured shipping inside the EU if payed by money transfer. PayPal please add EUR 25 for shipping.

This is my first try to sell anything here. I have sold stuff over at fourthirdsphoto [Jonas B] and Pentaxforums [Jonas B] and FM Forums [Jonas B]. No complaints this far and I am intended to keep it that way.

Contact me by sending a PM, let's straight out any questions before the shipping... ;)

--
Jonas

Last edited:

Jonas

Re: FS: CV35/1.2 Nokton LNIB (EU)

OK, it's Monday, a new week.
Let's have a new price: EUR 670, everything else as above. I'll throw in an ad at the rangefinder forum as well.

Jonas

I have been lagging a little but have now managed to take some images of the lens. Here is one:

13 more here.

Jonas

Another reduction... is this turning into a reversed auction? Lol.

EUR660, everything else as in the first post.

robmac

As an endorsement, I purchased a Leica 90AA R from Jonas via the FM forum a number of months ago - highly recommended as a seller. Great communication, lens exceeded description, fast shipping and very secure packaging.

Jonas

As an endorsement, I purchased a Leica 90AA R from Jonas via the FM forum a number of months ago - highly recommended as a seller. Great communication, lens exceeded description, fast shipping and very secure packaging.
Hi there,

and thank you! I appreciate your comment as I have no feedback here since earlier.

best, /Jonas

Jonas

Price reduction

Time goes by. I lower the price with a symbolic tenner, or two maybe...

New price: €650

Everything else as in the first post.