The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony DSC-RX1 and EVM1K Electronic Viewfinder- MINT - $1895.00

John Kraus

Lightly used, super clean, currently $3246.00 new ($2798.00 and $448.00) at B&H for both items.
Complete with all original packing and accessories.

Also available as a Package, $175.00:
SONY HVL-f20M flash / 3 additional batteries / anodized aluminum grip / JJC LH-LHP1 lens hood / TP Leather Half Case

Smallest full-frame sensor camera in the world, and most exquisite image quality of any camera I've ever owned. Nothing beats it for the combination of quality and size as perhaps the best travel camera ever.

fstoppers: A true, compact beast with a full-frame sensor
DP Review: Gold Award, Plays in the same league as Leica
DxO Mark: Overall score- 93. In top 10 of all cameras ever tested.
Specs:
Cyber-shot RX1 - DSCRX1/B Review | Sony Store U.S. - Sony US

Review by Duncan Davidson: Sony RX1 — Duncan Davidson . I couldn't agree more:
Wielded by a competent photographer, the RX1 produces results arguably as good as any other camera fitted with a 35mm prime f/2.0 lens available at any price, and it does so with remarkable aplomb and unobtrusiveness. It's the best lightweight digital camera I've ever put my hands on, and has become one of my favorite cameras ever. Period.*

Local Sale Preferred. Domestic US only. Will split shipping and insurance. Shipped double-boxed.

Photos On Request