The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

21lux, 35fle, 50apo, 50asph, 50noct, 75apo, 90apo, m-p, m240

aDam007

Hi guys,

Here's the deal. I'm going to be flying into L.A. in two weeks. I'll only be bringing my M-kit and S-kit, which means I won't have these lenses, these guys are my spares, or ones I don't use. So if there is any interest in any of these lenses, or I get payment before I fly to L.A. I'll bring them along. I'm not up on the USA market, or pricing, so feel free to make me offers if you feel my prices aren't reasonable, but I have no problems keeping the lenses, especially ones that aren't duplicates :D

On the day of my flight (8th) the sale will no longer be valid.

I'm only keeping a few M lenses I haven't listed. Everything else I'll sell if the price is reasonable or keep if nobody is keen. When I write the word BOX I mean that it has everything that a new one would come with. (21/50/90 are new as stated, bought as backups less then two months ago for a project, never needed). I'm not getting out of the M game, just riding my kit of duplicate lenses and ones I don't use primarily.

21mm Summilux-ASPH - User condition, front and rear cap + hood $4,600

21mm Summilux-ASPH - New w/warranty/box $5,600

35mm Summilux-FLE - Almost mint, w/box $3,600

50mm Summicron-APO - Almost mint, front and rear cap only $5,800

50mm Summilux-ASPH - New w/warranty/box $2,900

50mm Noctilux-ASPH (0.95) - Almost mint front and rear cap only $6,800

75mm Summicron-APO - Mint w/box $2,600

90mm Summicron-APO New w/warranty/box $2,800

All lenses work as they should with no issues. All lenses are in proper calibration with all 3 of my RF bodies.

Best,
Adam

P.S. I have a M-P240 Black new in box w/warranty (not used: $5,500), and a M240 Chrom (low shutter backup: $3,600) Full box sets, if anyone wants. Prefer to sell the M240 in Chrom (but will keep whatever doesn't sell as my backup body to my other two M-P240 cameras).

aDam007

UP..

M240 Chrom has sold.
M-P is pending.
50APO is pending

Still accepting requests on pending items.

aDam007

Also forgot to mention. Might consider selling my Leica Q. To many wides and am considering another wide for my S-system.
Keep in mind I paid more for it then what you would pay in America. And I also have a spare authentic battery and black leather holster.
I'm open to offers though. And it's a full box set, mint. Has probably 3000 shutters (it's fantastic, I use it for work and playtime).

aDam007

Both M240 and M-P sold.
50APO still pending.

Will be shutting down this sale in a few days. Will only be bringing to use on the trip is the not new 21Lux, 50Noct and my personal 50APO. So the only two lenses that'll be available for sale after the 7th will be the (cheaper priced) 21Lux and 50Noct.

Best,
Adam