The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Sony FE Distagon 35 mm F1.4 - NEW

anGy

Hi,
Here for sale is a brand new Sony 35mm f1.4 lens. Purchased 2 weeks ago at an official Sony reseller in Brussels.
The lens has been used for a dozen shots and still is in pristine condition.
Sold complete with original box and all accessories + original proof of purchase.
Under warranty until august'17.

I've purchased a complete set of lenses (16-35mm / 55mm f1.8 / 70-200mm f4) and the new Sony A7RII as a back-up system for my Leica S2.
But now that Leica has considerably dropped the selling price of the new to come Leica S007 I won't resist that offer and will have to sell part of or my complete Sony set to help fund this investment.
In other words, nothing wrong with the 35mm f1.4 !! it competes very well against my Leica Elmarit S- 45mm :clap::clap:

Asking price: 1.290eur shipped (to Europe with UPS fully insured)
add paypal fee if used

Pictures will be posted shortly

anGy

Sold, thanks :clap:
(A7RII and 70-200mm are also gone, 55mm F1,8 & 16-35mm still available (not advertised yet)