The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Flexbody and accessories

rogerxnz

I have the full kit including the stray light masks, reflex viewfinder and blue case.

Price USD1,250 net.

The Flexbodies come into their own with liveview on digital backs and 100% zoom. I am selling because I have moved to the H range. Any questions, just ask.

Roger

rogerxnz

Hi, Vivizen
I sold that Flexbody but I have an even better one for sale with all accessories. This one has been modified so it has lateral shifts and swings as well as the standard vertical shifts and tilts. It allows you to move the image sideways in the frame without repositioning your tripod and you can get the side of a building sharp from near to far without rotating your Flexbody into an awkward position.

You can combine the sideways movements with the vertical ones.

The engineer who did the work modified about 200 of them and has since stopped. It is very rare.

I would sell it for US$1,495 or near offer. I have used it with digital backs very successfully. The last back I had with V mount was a Credo 60MP back.

Let me know what you think.
Roger

[email protected]

Is this still available by any chance?