The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cron 35/2 ASPH $1850

rob

*** LEICA SUMMICRON-M 35mm F2 ASPH 6-BIT new price $1750 USD ***

VG to EXC- condition

Asking $1750 USD + shipping

Thinning the herd. I have too many 35's, and although I really love this lens, I have decided I'm going to shoot my Zeiss 35 instead.

Condition of the lens: there are no cleaning marks, haze, fungus, scratches, or defects on the elements of any kind. I cannot find any flaws on the glass.

The external housing shows only the faintest signs of wear: on the serrated focus ring there are extremely tiny wear marks. There is a wear mark under the red dot on the focus ring, almost impossible to see under normal conditions. Please see the photos for details.

Focus ring is buttery-smooth, and the aperture ring clicks into place with precision. Blades are clean.

Includes official Leica M-mount base cap, Leica clip-on square hood, Leica square front cap. This lens is 6-bit coded. I will also include a B+W E39 010 UV filter.

DOES NOT INCLUDE ORIGINAL BOX OR PAPERS.

I have 10 years of 100% feedback on eBay, other references available upon request.

No trades please. First person to say "I'll take it!" gets it. PM me a message and I will try to respond ASAP.

Payment by PayPal. I will eat the PayPal fees. Shipping cost varies by location. Please note this ad is also posted on another site and may sell without notice. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: