The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica film gear

MikalWGrass

i have the following for sale:

1. Leica M6 .72 (non-TTL). Camera needs a new rewind screw and exposure meter. I priced the and they should run about $250.00. I bought this camera with an old 90/2.8, which will be a part of the deal. These will not be sold separately. I also have a Canon 35 in LTM that I will throw in. I do NOT have the lens caps for the lens, nor do I have a body cap for the body. However, I do have the box the camera originally came in. $900.00.

2. Leica 50/1.4R with Leitax adapter for Sony A mount. If one is mechanically inclined, he / she can reverse engineer the adapter to put the original mount back on the lens. The lens was repaired by DAG a few years ago because the internal lubrication was dried out. The seller didn't tell me about that issue. Nevertheless, it became a stellar performer. I moved several times since I bought the lens so I don't have any of original lens and mount covers. I also have the 180/4 lens that was adapted for the A mount that I will throw in. $950.00

Please pm me if anyone is interested.

Mikal