The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Lee SW150 filter kit for Phase One 28mm lens

Don Libby

Looking for a SW150 filter kit for a Phase One 28mm lens. If you have one and you'd like to sell it please let me know.

Don

Don Libby

Yat, thanks for the offer however it must be for the Phase One 28mm otherwise it won't fit or work.

Don

carl-b

I want one but a Google search doesn't find it for sale. NiSi 150mm filter Holder for Phase One 28mm lens doesn't seem to be available in America. Maybe it hasn't been released yet.

--Steve.
Seems like it's available in the uk. Price is good compared to Lee.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...fDfiMmE3Olol71Low&sig2=Nl_x2CjUaZ1J7QOwdKMVcg
EDIT

Scroll to the bottom of the page for USA/ Canada availability

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...EKUgalPXaA2W7lVXg&sig2=nyankvcJ8-PIDMmt9HFgBg

Sorry for going off topic Don. :eek:

Don Libby

Not off topic at all!

I've written to their sales, sent a message via Twitter and FB asking about a kit for the Mamiya/Phase 28mm and am waiting for an answer. Any answer. So far nothing.

While they do make and offer for other lenses they so far have only made one prototype for the 28 that I've read about and it was that article that started my quest for information from them.

Phase One for some strange reason has stopped offering them (the SW150) and while B&H says more coming soon I'm not real confident in waiting. I did place an actual order with B&H and it looks like it's being treated as a special order so who knows. Frankly I don't care which I get first Nisi or Lee just so long as I get one.

The filter for a 28mm is beginning to look like an urban legion other than I actually saw one.

I'll keep everyone posted on any updates.

Don

- - - Updated - - -

Guy, etc., can we move this from the B&S over to Medium Format as it looks like it might belong there better. Just a thought...

Don

Don Libby

It would appear that I no longer need to look for one as once again Capture Integration comes through. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this. I do plan on using Disi filters once I wrap my head around what I want/need.

Don