The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Labor Day Sale - Leica S2/120/180/70 + Accessories

jaree

Finally made a decision to sell my Leica S2 and lenses and stick to the Sony A7 with R lenses. USA sale only.

Photos for items 1-7 are located here: Click here for photos.

Please review pictures carefully as they are a part of the description.

1. Leica S2: $4,600 (body + original box + battery + charger + strap) - Used but not abused. Note that the bayonet has a scratch as shown in the picture, but does not affect integrity of the mount in any way.

2. Leica APO-Elmar-S 180mm (non CS) - $3,800 - no box, lens, hood and caps only. Normal rub marks from usage as shown in photos.

3. Leica APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120MM (non CS) - $3,500 - no box, lens, hood and caps only. Normal rub marks from usage as shown in photos.

4. Leica Summarit-S 70mm (non CS) - $2,900 - no box, lens, hood and caps only. Normal rub marks from usage as shown in photos. Hood has minor cracks as shown - please see photos.

5. M. Leibfritz Made in Germany, Right Angle Finder with 1x/2x magnification - $350. Indispensable for manual focus (same item as here: Leica S Right Angle Finder - Leica Store Miami)

6. Really Right stuff right angle bracket for S2 - $125

7. Mamiya 645 to S2 adapter - $375 - like new condition.

#5 and #6 will be sold only with the S2 body.

Buy everything, items 1-7 as as a package for $13,000 and I will throw in Mamiya APO 200 F2.8 lens as well. Mamiya APO 200 competes very well with the Leica 180 Elmar-S in my experience. I am listing the Mamiya separately for sale on this forum

I will not accept Paypal for this sale (yes, I do realize that this reduces the potential customer base and that is fine). Bank transfer, cashier check or personal check only. I ship when the funds clear. Shipping is on me. Items can be inspected in person in New Jersey or New York City.

I have 100% feedback on eBay ("aloogobhi") and Amazon Marketplace ("eerajjqaisar").

jaree

Bump and I forgot to mention that remote control for the S2 is included in the price (Leica does not include it as a part of the standard package).

jaree

Looks like I may sell some of the lenses to a local photog in NYC, so dropping price of the S2 body to $4,200. Please see description, payment terms and conditions in the original post. Remote control is also included with the S2 body.

jaree

# 5 - Right Angle Finder and # 7 - Mamiya 645 to S2 adapter - are sold.

Available:

• Leica APO-Elmar-S 180mm (non CS) - $3,800 - no box, lens, hood and caps only. Normal rub marks from usage as shown in photos.
  • Leica APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120MM (non CS) - $3,500 - no box, lens, hood and caps only. Normal rub marks from usage as shown in photos.
  • Really Right stuff right angle bracket for S2 - $125

How about all three above for $6,400?

jaree

120MM is now sold.

Available: Leica 180MM Elmar-S (non CS). Pictures and description in original post. $3,200 paypal'ed and shipped.

jaree

Ok, the Elmar-S 180 is sold and that is it for me and Leica S. it was good knowing you

Anyone want a Really Right Stuff L bracket for S2/S006 for $75?