The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Df (Silver) $1650 shipped / 50mm 1.4D $200 shipped

JSRockit

US Only!

Nikon Df in Silver with original box, manuals, disc, cables, charger, battery, strap (unused), VF cap, etc. It is in excellent minus conditon (minus due to tiny marks here and there...nothing major). It is a USA model.

$1650 shipped

Nikon 50mm 1.4d in excellent condition with original box, front and back caps, and a HN-3 hood (not pictured).

$200 shipped

[email protected]

Attachments

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I debate selling my black one, but it's a tough call -- I LOVE the look of these files, but find myself using the D810 most of the time. And then I spent over $3K to buy it with the special-edition 50/1.8, and knowing I'd take a 50% or so hit kills me -- for these reasons alone I'm keeping it. All of this is trying to make the point that this is going to be a great deal for somebody! :) Good luck with your sale!

mmbma

I debate selling my black one, but it's a tough call -- I LOVE the look of these files, but find myself using the D810 most of the time. And then I spent over $3K to buy it with the special-edition 50/1.8, and knowing I'd take a 50% or so hit kills me -- for these reasons alone I'm keeping it. All of this is trying to make the point that this is going to be a great deal for somebody! :) Good luck with your sale!
bought it!