The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bronica S2A camera kit

nanthor

I'm selling a nice Bronica S2a camera with a 75mm Nikkor P.C. lens, waist level finder, 2-120/220 film backs, the bronica strap, and a 45 degree finder. The camera works in all respects with accurate shutter speeds, proper winding, and fully functioning WLF with magnifier. Both backs are light tight. Focus accurate. Lens is clean and clear with no fungus, no haze and I can't find any cleaning marks. The optics in the 45 degree finder are nice but the rubber eyecup is missing and needs to be replaced.
The Bronica S2a camera is a very nice system camera that has some advantages over the other brands such as Hasselblad and Rollei. I especially like the viewfinder always showing an active image, not just after winding, and I like the lenses which are much more compact/lighter than the other brands. You can buy other lenses for this camera for good prices nowadays. Price for this kit is $ shipped in USA.SOLD

I am also selling a 135mm Nikkor-Q lens for this camera. Lens in in exc- condition with moderate sign of use. Glass is clean and clear. $75.00 shipped or $50 with above set.

Attachments

Last edited:

nanthor

Camera has sold. I have a few lenses for the Bronica S2, EC camera systems if anyone is interested, please contact me. Thanks, Bob.