Site Sponsors

Thread: Nikon 35mm f1.4G 500mm F8 (Newer Version) 60mm f2.8D

Post Thanks / Like

Nikon 35mm f1.4G 500mm F8 (Newer Version) 60mm f2.8D

Nikon 35mm f1.4G 500mm F8 (Newer Version) 60mm f2.8D

My conditions: For items which donít include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices donít reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentax forums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

Nikon 35mm f1.4G
    Price: $1100 Shipped
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze.
    Aperture: Snappy and oil free
    Focus: Very smooth
    AF: Fast and accurate
    Cosmetics: Overall very good, no major scratches or anything. Maybe some light marks if you look close enough but I canít see many signs of use.
    Accessories: Front and rear caps, hood, lens pouch, original box
    Notes: Lens located in Canada but serial number starts with ďUSĒ so I assume itís a US model

Nikon 500mm f8 Reflex-Nikkor (newer version)
    This is pretty much the king of mirror lenses
    Price: $425 Shipped
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. Itís an older lens so it has some dust.
    Aperture: Doesnít have one (and thatís the way itís supposed to be)
    Focus: Smooth with the classic ďone finger focusĒ that Kenny R loves so much
    Cosmetics: Overall very good (especially for the age of this lens), no major scratches or anything. Maybe some light marks if you look close enough but I canít see many signs of use. The front cap is in decent condition, the case is in fairly good condition and 4 of the 5 filters havenít even been taken out of their wrapping (or they were put back in there, I canít tell 100% and Iíll leave them packed up)
    Accessories: Front and rear caps, hardcase, 5 original 39mm filters
    Notes: No clue if itís Canadian or American lens, I doubt it matters due to the age of the lens.

Nikon 60mm f2.8D Micro Nikkor
    Price: $225 Shipped
    Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. I swear I saw one black dust spec somewhere in there but I canít see it now that Iím describing it, anyways itís an older lens so it has some dust.
    Aperture: Snappy and oil free
    Focus: As smooth as the old ďDĒ lenses get (itís actually nicer than a lot of the older AF lenses like the 85/1.8d)
    AF: Fast and accurate
    Cosmetics: Overall very good, no major scratches or anything. Some very light scratches from being in a bag but no signs of abuse
    Accessories: Front and rear caps (no hood or anything else but I donít think this even comes with a hood when purchased new because of the recessed front element)
    Notes: Lens located in Canada, Iím not sure if itís a Canadian or US lens, I assume most places can fix it though since itís screw drive.

Nikon 35mm f1.4

Nikon 500mm f8

Nikon 60mm f2.8

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nikon 35mm f1.4G 500mm F8 (Newer Version) 60mm f2.8D

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

60mm f2.8 = SOLD

Post Thanks / Like

35mm f1.4 = SOLD