The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 503CW (iso 3200) + 80/2.8CF + A16 Backpack

Morituri

Hasselblad 503CW ISO 3200 version, serial SV = 2001.

This is one of the best condition 503CW I think you can find.

Body in "like new condition", that means... it look and works like new, like it has never been used. Ever. With better & updated on-board electronics to give ISO 3200 settings. Both mount side and back side has no scratches, mounting mark or damage of any kind in any shape or form. There is a slight oval under the mount side under the red dot that got there only because I mounted lens for taking the photos, I wiped it off with finger right after.

Of course it has a bright Acute Matte D focusing screen installed.

A16 "backpack" in "Like New-" condition. It is in all but "Like New" condition except for two minuscule paint wear at the mount points.

Hasselblad 80/2.8 CF, optics mint, focus, aperture, EV lock & the shutter in perfect working order.

Comes with lens front and back cover, body front and rear cover, as seen on pictures.

Price: $2099

Last edited: