The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Lenses and NEX-7 Body for Sale

DanS

Hi, all. I have two Sony lenses and my NEX-7 body for sale.

* Sony 24mm f/1.8 Zeiss Sonnar T* E-Mount wide-angle prime Lens. I am the original owner. It is an excellent lens, but I want to sell it to finance an A-mount lens. It comes complete with both caps, lens shade, box, soft case, and all paperwork. No dents, no dings, or scratches.

US$625.00 plus shipping.

* Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS E-mount zoom lens, black. It is not the DT lens. Some of its fearures are: Optical SteadyShot Stabilization, Silent Autofocusing/Internal Motor, Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Lens, Dual Aspherical Lens Elements. I am the original owner. It is an excellent lens, but I want to sell it to finance an A-mount lens. It comes complete with both caps, lens shade, box, and all paperwork. Its 35mm equivalent focal range is 27mm-300mm. No dents, no dings, or scratches.

US$520.00 plus shipping.

* Sony NEX-7 black body only. I am the original owner. It takes excellent pictures, but I want to sell it to finance an A-mount lens. It comes complete with body cap, strap, two good batteries, battery charger, box, updated firmware, and all paperwork. No dents, no dings, or scratches. The LCD is protected with a Vello glass.

US$415.00 plus shipping.

Buyer pays ALL shipping costs and customs, if needed. Actual shipping costs will be determined by Buyer's location and shipping method. PayPal accepted. Otherwise, cashier's check, or cash only for local pickup (Walnut Creek , CA). The lens will ship after the cashier's check clears.

Thank you for looking.