The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon/Nikon Rangefinder Sale......

Hacker

I have the following for sale, some odds and ends:

1) All *original* Canon 50mm f/0.95 hood (Mint), leather case (Exc+), chrome front cap (Mint-) and UV filter (Ex-). The filter is the only item in Ex- condition, otherwise, all the rest are in Exc+++ to Mint. $495.

2) Canon 100mm f/2 LTM. This lens together with the 35mm f/2, the 50mm f/1.4 and the 85mm f/1.8 make up the fabulous quartet. This is my second lens, the first one I bought from another forum site and was rated Excellent. This one is way better, with only a few faint marks on the front. I also sent it for a CLA, so this lens works extremely well, even close focus. The focusing is smooth. The aperture ring clicks properly at the numbered f-stop values, turns smoothly, and works as it should. It comes with the *original* Canon hood, plastic front cap, leather case that says Canon 100mm f/2 and a Voigtlander CV Type II 28/90 LTM-M adapter (New). $550

3) Canon 35mm f/2 LTM. Works great, optics has no scratches, and free from fungus, haze, fog, etc. Under a Surefire light, I see some very faint dots that look like condensation marks. A CLA will easily clear it up. Exterior is a light user condition. Comes with a Canon leather case where the lens came with it. (No front cap, but I will put a filter on it during shipping). Voigtlander 35/135 Type II adapter included with box (New). $385

4) NIB Original Canon 50mm f/1.4 hood in plastic and leather case and box. $42.

5) Nikon black/chrome 35-135mm external viewfinder. Optics is very clear, some paint loss when viewed in the front. Comes with original leather casing. Exterior is very nice. $135.

6) B+W black UV/IR 72mm MRC filter for Canon 50mm f/0.95 with original packaging. $115 (Mint). This filter needs a special order from B+W.

7) Leica UV/IR E55 Chrome/Silver Filter NIB. $115

8) Unused Leica Hand Black Grip for the M8 Digital Rangefinder Camera (14471). There is the slight mark at the bottom where the kirk plate sat. Otherwise, it was there any never used. I have the M8.2 and this is not needed any more. $110

Hacker

All *original* Canon 50mm f/0.95 hood (Mint), leather case (Exc+), chrome front cap (Mint-) and UV filter (Ex-). The filter is the only item in Ex- condition, otherwise, all the rest are in Exc+++ to Mint. Camera, lens, camera leather case, strap not included of course!