The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Actus DB Plus, NEW IN BOX, Plus lens plate and V mount adapter plate.

drewharty

Actus DB Plus camera, NEW IN BOX. Plus, Actus Copal 0 lens plate and Cambo V mount adapter plate, $2600.

Camera was removed from plastic packaging and tried in my studio. It is a beautifully made camera that is a pleasure to use, but it is just not right for me.
My loss is your gain.

Actus DB Plus camera with 155mm rail and standard bellows - $2595 from B&H Photo

Copal 0 lens plate - $155 from B&H Photo
Cambo V mount plate - $475 from B&H Photo

Total package from B&H Photo, $3225. YOU SAVE $625.

Camera package is listed on Ebay. You save $150 purchasing from Getdpi.

I have a 100% rating on ebay for over 150 sales and purchases.

drewharty

Re: Actus DB Plus, NEW IN BOX, Plus, PRICE REDUCED

Now $2500

No interest in this one of a kind camera? It has more movements than a technical camera with the same precision at a much lower cost. It is lighter and smaller than a view camera and has many of the same options for lens boards and longer bellows and rails at reasonable costs. Can you buy a lens board for $155 for any technical camera? Remove the lens board and bellows, and the camera is smaller than many DSLRs.

The Plus model has a geared side to side shift on the back and a slightly longer rail.

The Actus DB Plus is a perfect match for a live view back, and, with the addition of a Cambo ground glass, will work equally well with any CCD back.

Save $725 off retail.

drewharty

Re: Actus DB Plus, NEW IN BOX, Plus, PRICE REDUCED

Now $2500

No interest in this one of a kind camera? It has more movements than a technical camera with the same precision at a much lower cost. It is lighter and smaller than a view camera and has many of the same options for lens boards and longer bellows and rails at reasonable costs. Can you buy a lens board for $155 for any technical camera? Remove the lens board and bellows, and the camera is smaller than many DSLRs.

The Plus model has a geared side to side shift on the back and a slightly longer rail.

The Actus DB Plus is a perfect match for a live view back, and, with the addition of a Cambo ground glass, will work equally well with any CCD back.

Save $725 off retail.
Main.jpgSide-back.jpgBack.jpgSide-Front.jpg

drewharty

Re: Actus DB Plus, NEW IN BOX, Plus Copal 0 lens plate

I will sell the Actus DB Plus and Copal 0 lens board at $2250 for buyers who don't want the Cambo V mount adapter plate.

That is $500 in savings to you off of retail price.

Buyer pays shipping and half of Paypal fee.

Actus DB Plus camera, NEW IN BOX. Plus, Actus Copal 0 lens plate and Cambo V mount adapter plate, $2600.

Camera was removed from plastic packaging and tried in my studio. It is a beautifully made camera that is a pleasure to use, but it is just not right for me.
My loss is your gain.

Actus DB Plus camera with 155mm rail and standard bellows - $2595 from B&H Photo

Copal 0 lens plate - $155 from B&H Photo
Cambo V mount plate - $475 from B&H Photo

Total package from B&H Photo, $3225. YOU SAVE $625.

Camera package is listed on Ebay. You save $150 purchasing from Getdpi.

jlm

Workshop Member
already have one, or i'd get it ;)

put on the blad CFV-50 for $10k and this is a great system (what i did, but then the blad was 11k, then it went to 15k, now down to 10k). plus you can use all those cool V cameras and lenses, with live view or SLR

drewharty

Camera sold

actus db plus camera, new in box. Plus, actus copal 0 lens plate and cambo v mount adapter plate, $2600.

My loss is your gain.

Actus db plus camera with 155mm rail and standard bellows - $2595 from b&h photo

copal 0 lens plate - $155 from b&h photo
cambo v mount plate - $475 from b&h photo

total package from b&h photo, $3225. You save $625.

Camera package is listed on ebay. You save $150 purchasing from getdpi.