The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [Mint-] Mamiya 7 II + 65/4 + 150/4,5

Morituri

Mamiya 7 II + 65/4

Selling Mamiya 7 II + 65/4 together, and 150/4.5 separate.

Camera body and lens in Mint- condition, in very very good condition. I can see slight sign of usage around the battery lid where there are traces if minute scratches.

All dials in perfect condition, very confident inspiring, everything in smooth and sturdy working condition, all the dials have really good clicks to them. Viewfinder very bright & clean, rangefinder patch clean and free from any dirt or dust, and very bright. Light meter in perfect working condition. Frame-advance very smooth, like butter.

Lens, also Mint- I'd like to say like new. I see no imperfection on body, extremely slight paint loss on the lens-mount points, you'd have to look with a loup or a macro lens to see the paint loss, hardly visible to the naked eye. Optics & mechanics like focus and aperture is perfect. Looks like it has had UV filter on all it's life, UV filter included.

What you get;

- Black Mamiya 7 II body
- Body-cap
- Mamiya 65/4 Lens
- Lens front & rear cap
- Lens-hood
- B+W UV filter.
- Original Mamiya 7 II manual in english (not pictured)
- Original Mamiya 7 II shoulder strap.

Price: $1850

Last edited:

Morituri

Mamiya 150/4,5

Not much to say, same as the 65/4, Mint-, basically like new. Optics & mechanics like focus and aperture is perfect. Not even the slightest loss of paint at the lens-mount points. UV filter on all it's life.

Comes with;

- UV filter
- Both lens caps
- Lens-hood.

Price: $500