The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Eveready case for M, large front 14871- $125

robsteve

Subscriber
I was cleaning out the closet and found this nice case. I think I bought it as new/old stock from a local dealer and when I got it home decided I didn't like carrying my M in it.

It is Leica part number 14871 should fit M1 to M7 including the MP. I tired it on my M3 (pictured) and M7 and they both fit. It is has the larger front half on it to fit the larger lenses such as the 90mm APO Summicron, which I also tried, mounted to the M7.

Here is the B&H showing the specifications.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/189142-USA/Leica_14871_Ever_Ready_Case_with.html

It is in near new condition with no indentations in the felt lining to show that a camera was ever in it. I am asking $125 USD, shipping World wide and paypal included. I will ship by postal airmail, which will take a week or so to most countries.

robsteve

Subscriber
Any interest? This a high quality leather case at half the cost of the Luigi Leicatime half cases, plus you get a front case.

I am open to offers.