The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Darkroom

BANKER1

Complete darkroom for sale.

1. Beseler 23CII XL condenser head enlarger with base. As new. $1093.50 for new Beseler 23CIII XL at B&H.

2. Schneider Companon S 80mm 4.0 enlarger lens fitted to lens board for Beseler 23CII XL enlarger. As new. $474.95 for new Schneider Companon S 80mm f4.0 enlarger lens only at B&H.

3. Time-o-lite Master enlarger timer. As new. $405.95 for new Time-O-Lite P72 60 second Darkroom Timer

4. Safelight. As new. $34.50 for new Premier (Doran) safelight at B&H.

5. Premier double sided Four-In-One enlarging easel. As new. $44.95 for new Premier (Doran) Four-In One enlarging easel at B&H.

6. Micro focus finder. As new

7. Beseler color printing filter set to fit Beseler 23CII XL enlarger filter tray.

8. Beseler 23CII XL 35mm mounted slide negative carrier.

9. Beseler 23CII XL 6X6 (2 1/4 X 2 1/4) negative carrier.

10, 8X10 Cibichrome Mark II Color Processing Drum (light tight) and 4X6 Color Processing Drum (light tight). The 8X10 drum sleeve can be exchanged for 11X14 sleeve.

11. Trays, tongs and other miscellaneous pieces and parts.

All items are as new since I am very careful with my photographic equipment. The 35mm mounted slide negative carrier is still wrapped in shrink-wrap since I never acquired a 50mm lens for my enlarger. The total price of items one through five above total $2,053.85. The remaining items have value but are included to give you a complete darkroom. I am asking $1,000 for the entire package, but shipping costs are not included. The best method for shipping is from my local UPS store who take responsibility to ship without damage, and I will get an estimate for shipping prior to accepting payment. The only item I will sell separately is the 80mm lens and 6X6 negative carrier. That way, someone could purchase the set for 35mm and only have to acquire a lens and lens-board.

Attached are pictures.

Attachments