The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 135 zf.2

SOLD! Sony RX 100 Mark IV
I bought this from FM about 3 weeks ago for a trip to Africa. I used it only to shoot a few 4k videos. Its in good condition, couple of rub marks visible (see pictures below). The original screen protector is still on there. Comes with aftermarket charger and 4 aftermarket batteries. NO offers, trades or haggles.

Price: SOLD!
Price includes shipping in the USA and all fees.

Zeiss 135 f/2 zf.2 mount
Price: $1,350.00

Original owner, bought in summer 2013 for a road trip, used only a couple of times since. This is an incredible lens which outshines even the best of Leica (I've done side by sides with Leica S glass). Selling because of lack of use. Comes with everything it did new. Kills me to sell it for $1350 having paid over $2k for it, but its better to go to someone who will get use out of it. NO offers, trades or haggles.

SOLD! Sony 35 f/2.8 FE mount
Price: SOLD!

Bought this on FM a few months ago and found it gets no use, I prefer the 28 f/2 or the 35 1/4 or the 25 Batis. NO offers, trades or haggles.

Last edited: