The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss Otus 55mm ZF.2 Nikon Mount

Dogs857

I have to admit it, this lens is not for me right now.
After selling out of Medium Format I thought that this would fit the bill going forward with 35mm again. It is certainly everything that it was made out to be, extremely sharp, great handling, superb image quality. The only drawback for me was the manual focus but I was happy to continue with that.
What killed off my ownership of this lens was the release of the new 28mm Otus. I knew the specs of the 85mm and was happy enough with that, but the new lens is just too much. I firmly believe in buying lenses in sets for continuity, and I just don't want to continue with the Otus line.

This lens is as new, with the box, receipt and all paraphernalia that accompanies quality products like this. If you are in the market then you know how good this is.

My asking price is AUD$4250 net to me, you cover Paypal, I cover shipping and insurance . I have sent gear OS a lot before and have no issues discussing shipping options with you.

Any questions please ask, this is also advertised elsewhere so if you are keen don't delay.