The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Gitzo GT 2541L Tripod

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
This is the long version very nice tripod. I just need more meat. New they are 700 at Adorama http://www.adorama.com/GZGT2541L.html
Mine has some very light scratches on the outside, but otherwise very nice condition. I will go 585.00 Paypal and free ship ConUS.

This is a awesome tripod and has served me extremely well.

Guy Mancuso

Re: Gitzo GT 2541L Tripod

Not going to find a better tripod unless you go really big and this fits in a suitcase for travel nicely. This hold my MF system and does a really really nice job with it. That is a lot of weight. I just want more bite, I am clumsy sometimes

Guy Mancuso

It's a sweetie and for you 550.00. hard to pass on. LOL

Plasma is the way to go folks.

Guy Mancuso

500 for Getdpi members. Shipped ground Free
Best I can do or it goes to ebay this morning

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Stay tuned, I expect to see the kitchen sink show up here shortly...

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Yes it is a 2 bowl setup very expensive actually made by FRANKE . My only issue and hope the buyer does not mind is the damn granite countertop won't come off. So this one is local TRUCK only sale. LOL