The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Hasselblad H3Dii-31 Kit (2x Bodies, HC80, etc.)

Mario

Hi there! I have a fantastic condition Hasselblad up for sale. Recently back from Hasselblad for check up. The files are breathtaking, the camera is an absolute joy to use. The DOF is gorgeous, the sharpness is without compare, and color is stunning. Chances are if you’re considering purchasing this, you already know what there is to know. I’m shooting less stills and more motion for my new project. Willing to sell without lens or additional body.

Included:
Hasselblad H3d-II Body (x2)
Hasselblad H3d-II 31MP Digital Back (x1)
Hasselblad HC80 f/2,8 Lens (x1)
Hasselblad Li-On Battery (x2)
Hasselblad Li-On Charger (x2)
Hasselblad CR123A Battery Cassette (x1)
Hasselblad HVD-90x (x1)

Complete Kit: $6,750OBO

FullSizeRender 6 by Mario Masitti, on Flickr

Additional photos of gear, plus sample images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mariomasitti/albums/72157658225856654/with/22628569191/

Mario

Taking best offer, and also open to Canon 35MM pieces for trade. Need some lenses for video work. :) Will accept partial or full trade for high-end Canon gear (5D-III or greater, 24L, 35L, 50L, 85L, 70-200 II, 24-70 II, etc.).

Mario

SOLD!

I still have the backup H3D body + charger + battery available. Open to cash or Canon lens trades for it as well. Thanks guys!