The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: RARE Leica 35 f/1.4 AA Double Aspherical - Back from Leica CLA

onesixeight

Hello all:

I'm selling a very rare Leica 35 f/1.4 Summilux Double Aspherical

This copy was recently CLA'ed by Leica in Solms via the NJ office.

The lens is in mint condition and was in my safe for many years. It has only been taken out a few times and has no marks anywhere. Not used or mounted on any camera since returning from the Leica CLA service.

Includes the original box along with all accessories such as the leather case and paperwork. I will also include the service box that the lens and pouch were shipped back to me (the black one you see in the photos).

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me here. I'll be happy to answer any questions or even speak over the phone if you leave me your phone number.

Price: $11,250 shipped via FedEx anywhere in the world with full insurance. Payment via bank wire, direct deposit or cashier's check preferred. I have done many high end transactions and can provide references.

Thank you for looking :)

IMG_0118.jpgIMG_0120.jpgIMG_0114.jpgScreen Shot 2015-11-01 at 7.07.10 PM.jpg