The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System for sale

Kevin Sink

I have used this camera system for the last 3 of my 25 years as a professional landscape photographer. The extreme precision and control this system provides, along with some of the best optics in the photographic industry has allowed me to capture some of the best work in my career. If you like precision and high resolution, you will love this system.

I am offering this system as a complete kit at a discount for a short amount of time before I begin to sell the equipment as individual items.

Through a great many hours of controlled testing & analysis I have created extremely accurate focus number charts for each lens mounted on this camera with this digital back. I have descriptions of each piece of equipment if requested, and everything is in fully working order, clean, and as like new as it can be after being treated very carefully for 3 years use. Equipment descriptions go into detail. Everything you need comes with the system.

The P65 back has just been inspected & cleaned by the lab at Capture Integration in Atlanta (where the back was purchased). The shot count on the back is in the "moderate use" category of 31,650.

Price of all equipment new: $57,200
Complete kit price now: $29,000

Payment types accepted: Cashiers Check or PayPal

Attachments