The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT Leica MM

V

Vivek

In good shape. A few thousands in activation. Comes with all it came with.

I would like a new Sony RX1R II plus a bit of cash.

If interested, contact me. Serious people/offers only will be entertained.

Thanks!

I will also take 3500 Euros (net) to buy a new RX1R II locally. This is a sweet deal for any EU buyer!

Last edited:

Farnz

Hi Vivek,

A lovely camera that I've been drawn to on a number of occasions but just not managed to acquire. I assume that this is the first MM that's based on the M9 so have you had any problems with, or is there any evidence of, sensor corrosion please?

Some pictures showing the exterior condition would be useful and welcome.

Pete.

V

Vivek

Pete, Sent you a PM. Will make some snaps of it soon.

General: 18MP CCD camera. AFAIK, no sensor corrosion. Works flawlessly. One extra OEM battery (also was bought new). I am the original owner since new.

When a camera has not been used for >3 months at a stretch, it is time for it to go. Absolutely a gem of a camera but I will have no regrets parting with it.

mmbma

Pete, Sent you a PM. Will make some snaps of it soon.

General: 18MP CCD camera. AFAIK, no sensor corrosion. Works flawlessly. One extra OEM battery (also was bought new). I am the original owner since new.

When a camera has not been used for >3 months at a stretch, it is time for it to go. Absolutely a gem of a camera but I will have no regrets parting with it.

dont do it