The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (Australia): Leica D-Lux Typ 109 Camera

lucaloren

Leica D-LUX (Typ 109)
barely used, less than 100 shots
Fully Boxed, all original accessories
Bonus leather case

I am selling my Leica D-Lux Typ 109 camera. It is truly a beautiful camera to use and extremely capable under many different conditions. I am reluctantly selling as I bought a Sony A7RII and cannot justify keeping both, unfortunately this Leica has to go.

I am the original and only owner of this camera. I bought it at the Leica Store in Washington DC last year on 29 November 2014. So it still has over 2 years left on the Leica warranty. I have not registered it online and the Adobe LR has not been downloaded from Leica.

As you would expect from a camera that has not been used, it is in great condition – although there appears to be some colour differences on the front-left side of the body (visible in the pics). There are no scratches to the black paint but there is some variation to the black colour.

Everything in the box is included and I will also include the receipt. As a bonus I will include a leather case made specifically for this camera – it is a great way to carry and protect the camera. The case retails for $100

Price $1100 ono plus $15 shipping anywhere in Australia. Pick up is also possible.

Attachments