The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One DF+ Body - Schneider/Mamiya Lenses - 35, 50 shift, 55, 80, 120,150, 300

rhern213

I'm putting up for sale my complete Phase One system as I'm switching over to Pentax.

Here's the list of all the items for sale:

Phase One DF+ Body - Under 3,000 shutter count, latest 2.31 FW. The body works perfect without a hitch, never had a single lockup or malfunction from the body it has worked great!
Includes all of the following: Electronic Shutter Release Cable, RRS L-Bracket, 2x Battery Holders, Phase One Neck Strap, Mamiya Neck Strap, Mamiya Hand Strap, Battery Lighter Charger, Original Box - $2,000

All of the lenses are in as great a condition as used lenses can be, all of the glass elements are perfect, with minor to no signs of wear on the outer body. No de-centering, auto-focus works great, aperture rings and manual focus are smooth. All of the lenses except for the Schneider 80mm come with their original boxes.

Mamiya 35mm 3.5 AF - This is a really excellent copy of the lens! I used this lens with an IQ180 and it has really great sharpness across the frame compared to many other copies I have seen. - Sold!

Mamiya 50mm F4 Shift - $400

Mamiya 55mm 2.8 AF - $300

Schneider 80mm 2.8 LS - Sold!

Mamiya 120mm F4 Macro - $250

Phase One 150mm 2.8 AF - $1,700

Mamiya 300mm 4.5 AF - $700

All prices are net to me, includes standard shipping in the US.

If you have any questions about the items or want to see more detailed pics please let me know.

Thanks for looking,
-Rich

Attachments

Last edited:

rhern213

120 Macro = Sold!

Price drop for the following:
50mm Shift = $350
55mm AF 2.8 = $250
150mm 2.8 = $1,650

Last edited:

rhern213

55mm AF 2.8 = Sold!

Still Available:
50mm Shift = $350
Phase One 150mm 2.8 AF - $1,650

aztwang

55mm AF 2.8 = Sold!

Still Available:
50mm Shift = $350
Phase One 150mm 2.8 AF - $1,650
Tell me about the 300. Nice, Really Nice? Not familiar with this lens, how does it perform?...focus speed, sharpness, etc?

Thanks

Don

rhern213

To me it's really nice!

My main use was for landscape, the sharpness is excellent, as detailed and contrasty as I could want across the frame by 5.6. Also very sharp in the center wide-open.

The AF speed is not great, but it's not really that different than any of the other lens on the DF+ body I had. To me it wasn't a problem.

The biggest issue as is with any other telephoto is keeping it steady, and shutter vibration, you have to be careful shooting under 1/300.

Thanks
-Rich

Tell me about the 300. Nice, Really Nice? Not familiar with this lens, how does it perform?...focus speed, sharpness, etc?

Thanks

Don

rhern213

50mm Shift = Sold!

Still Available:
Phase One 150mm 2.8 - $1,600

I know someone wants this as a x-mas present to themselves :)