The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica m9 new sensor

Bruno

For sale this M9 with a brand new sensor and completely adjusted from factory. It came yesterday.

Comes fully boxed, papers, strap, two batteries and 16GB SD card, really good cosmetic condition and like new in the inside.

This is the NEW SENSOR from Leica, so NO PRONE to corrosion anymore.

2300€ shipped.

jroring

For sale this M9 with a brand new sensor and completely adjusted from factory. It came yesterday.

Comes fully boxed, papers, strap, two batteries and 16GB SD card, really good cosmetic condition and like new in the inside.

This is the NEW SENSOR from Leica, so NO PRONE to corrosion anymore.

2300€ shipped.

Bought an M9 from Bruno earlier this year. Advertised as coming with 3 batteries, only received one. Seller promised to send 2 more. Never received. Hopefully others will have better luck

mewanchuk

Perhaps Bruno got busy and forgot?

I've had good dealings with him...hopefully things will get straightened out.

-M.

Gbealnz

Me too, nothing but praise, in my case he posted before I paid, a rarity these days. And I'm not talking small change here, an M6 actually.
Perhaps you caught him on a bad day.
In fact if I could wangle the purchase I'd be thinking seriously of this M9.
Gary

Bruno

Thanks for the words!

Actually I bought and sent as an ordinary post. I completely forgot about them.