Site Sponsors

Thread: A7 Kolari mod, Leica R 50mm Summicron

Post Thanks / Like

A7 Kolari mod, Leica R 50mm Summicron

Hi there, pardon me if it's bad etiquette for a lurker to post an ad, but the rules seem to permit it. I thought this forum might be interested in this gear, as this is where I heard about the Kolari mod. I'm a regular on Rangefinder Forum, and have posted it over there, too. I've also still got a 100% rating on eBay, after more than a decade, also under the name mabelsound. Thanks!

Iíd been planning to use the Sony A7 as my full-frame digicam to complement an M8, but after a bunch of M8 problems, Iím just going to get another M9 and skip the Sony. So:

Sony A7 Kolari Thin Filter mod, $1150. I bought this just last month from Kolari Vision; itís a used camera, newly converted. Bought from them for $1250. Barely used. It works marvelously with legacy lenses. For info on the thin filter mod, check here: Sony A7 Series Thin Filter Legacy Lens Upgrade - Kolari Vision Camera comes with original box, charging cable (NOT separate battery charger; you can plug the mini USB directly into the camera), strap, battery.

Leica R lenses are all 2-cam, with aftermarket caps. Assume user cosmetic condition for all, but glass is clean and clear and images from these are terrific.

Leica Summicron-R 50mm f./2, with lens hood, $325
    Leica Elmarit-R 90mm f/2.8, $SOLD
    Leica Elmarit-R 135mm f/2.8, $SOLD

Also: Kipon R-to-E adapter, quite nice, retails for $80, for you $SOLD

I WILL EAT THE PAYPAL FEES AND INSURED US SHIPPING IS FREE. But I will not ship outside the US. Thank you! PM me, or feel free to email directly at jrobertlennon at icloud.

John

Last edited by mabelsound; 22nd November 2015 at 18:59.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A7 Kolari mod, Leica R 50, 90, 135

90mm, 135mm, and Kipon adapter are sold!
    Last edited by mabelsound; 22nd November 2015 at 18:57.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A7 Kolari mod, Leica R 50mm Summicron

Trying to edit the ad but can't seem to: price drop on the A7 ($1075) and Summicron ($270). These items are also on eBay, at the same prices. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Sold the 'cron

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks John for a smooth deal. The 135mm Elmarit R arrived this morning. All is well (in fact, it's in nicer shape than I expected!)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Mike! Kolari's still for sale, if anyone's interested. Tomorrow it'll go on eBay as a regular auction.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mabelsound View Post
    Thanks, Mike! Kolari's still for sale, if anyone's interested. Tomorrow it'll go on eBay as a regular auction.
    Are you interested in a trade for an M9 ?
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like

Having gotten an M9 is the reason I'm selling the A7! Thank you for the offer...