The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/EU Worldwide: Leica Black Paint M6 LHSA / Elmarit-M 28mm ASPH

bonatto

I am looking to sell or trade down this kit - no sense in keeping it in a camera bag. With a toddler in the house I'm simply not shooting as much film as I used to.

I would be interested in a good quality medium format camera of lower value with cash on top. A nice M2 would also be of interest.

1. .72 Leica M6 LHSA Black Paint Special Edition - Camera has MP viewfinder upgrade, 28/35/50 framelines only and black paint MP film advance lever as well as a BP shutter collar. Very minimal brassing on some corners.

https://www.cameraquest.com/lm6lhsa.htm

2. 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH

Complete, used only a couple of times.

The M6 was appraised by a reputable london dealer at £1750 and the Elmarit at £950 so these can be used as a rough guide for a trade value.

Thanks for looking, items in the UK.