The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 240, $4100

Talex

Black Friday Special:

Leica M 240, with all original packaging and updated firmware. Package contents include the camera, charger, battery, strap, manual, and blank registration card.

The M 240 is functionally as-new, and in great cosmetic condition. I've used a half-case the entire time to protect the finish. The only blemish is very minor brassing along the leading edges of the viewfinder area on the front (see pictures). For some of you, that is a feature, not a bug. I'm only selling this because I purchased the chrome version of the M 240. I hope you enjoy shooting it as I have.

Price: $4100 USD.

Price is net to me. Shipping is at cost through either USPS Priority Mail or UPS. I recommend insurance (also at cost) due to the high value of the camera.

Buy from me with confidence: I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (username: "Talex_us") and RFF (username: "Talex"). I describe accurately, pack carefully, ship promptly, and will give you no nonsense. For payment, please use Paypal. If you are in the Northern Virginia area, I can also accept cash and meet in person for a local delivery.

Returns: I will grant a 5-day inspection period from the time you receive the item. If you feel the item is not as I described it, then you can send it back to me for a refund (minus the original shipping cost). Once I receive the returned item, I will promptly refund the amount back to you.

Thanks for your interest!