The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 like new in the box

cdnguyen

I'm selling my like new Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 in the box complete with Zeiss hood. The lens has seen little use since I use my Leica lenses more so it's time for me to sell it. The lens comes with original box, caps, hood, box. I'm asking $685 plus shipping for the whole outfit. I can take bank check, money order if you want to save paypal fee. If you need to use Paypal fee please add 3% surcharge for US sales.
Thanks for looking
Charles

Erik Five

Its an awesome lens. A member(X-ray) at Rff who has used Leica´s professionally for over 30 years rates its as good or even slightly better than the 35 cron asph. I loved mine when I had it.

JPlomley

I've got this lens. Is stellar on both the M8 and M7. f/2 is like butt-ah and by the time it is stopped down to f/4 it is uber-crisp.