Site Sponsors

Thread: Thread: FS: Mamiya 6 w/ 50mm, 75mm & 150mm

Post Thanks / Like

Thread: FS: Mamiya 6 w/ 50mm, 75mm & 150mm

Last year, I built up this full Mamiya 6 kit and then had Bob at Precision Camera do a complete overhaul on everything. Now I am selling it to help offset the cost of a new Hasselblad CFV50c back.

All the lenses were cleaned and calibrated, the body was also completely gone over, new film advance gears, total cleaning of both the RF and VF, exposure is dead on, the RF is calibrated for all three lenses perfectly, a critical thing to have especially for the 150mm. The total cost for this service was nearly $900 so I have about $2,500 into the system. The body is not in mint shape, has some paint wear, a few light marks here and there and there is a tiny crack in the body by the VF window. I did not like the way my fingernails ran into the inside of the grip so I put some felt to make is feel better and it made a big difference. It would be easy to peel off as the adhesive is hobby level.

The glass is all perfect, shutters and apertures are spot on. Cosmetically they are excellent except for one small ding on the 50 that is pictured, it does not affect the lens at all, filters fit fine. Both the 50 and 75 have the shades and the body comes with two diopter correction lenses, a -1 and -2. If you are looking for a recently overhauled Mamiya 6 kit, this might be the ticket. $1,800 OBO + shipping and 1.5% Paypal.

Attachment 114737Attachment 114738Attachment 114739Attachment 114740Attachment 114741Attachment 114742

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thread: FS: Mamiya 6 w/ 50mm, 75mm & 150mm

More pics...