The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica lenses

nanthor

I recently bought a package of Leica items from the original owner, who took very good care of his gear, and would like to sell some of the lenses that I do not need. These lenses have had Leica UV filters on them since purchase that have only been removed on occasion for inspection and light cleaning. Because of this the lenses are without cleaning marks, no coating damage, and no surface issues. The inside of the lenses are clean and clear with the exception of the 50mm which has the lightest of even haze, too light to even have an impact on contrast, IMO, but it could easily be removed by DAG for under $100 should the buyer want perfection. The lens mechanics are all great with smooth focus, nice crisp aperture clicks, and tight mountings. Cosmetics are pictured, the 35mm and 90mm are exc++ with little signs of use, the 50mm shows more use but is still very attractive. Aperture blades have no sign of oil, and little sign of use, only the very inner parts have any shine/wear to them. The lenses all come with the aforementioned UV filters, rear caps, hoods, and hood caps as shown. These lenses, while not shelf queens, are in better condition than most that cost much more on the auction site. I am confident they will make the next owner very happy. If these were offered on the auction site from a far east seller, they would be asking much more than the reasonable prices I seek.

1. 35mm F2 Summicron, 1st version, 8-element, "convertible" lens. This has the factory mount M-mount adapter on it covering the LTM threads though the adapter has never been off the lens. Quite rare in this condition. $1950.00

2. 50mm F2 Summicron, "rigid". More outside wear than the others, very light inner haze but the elements have no cleaning marks. $790.00

3. 90mm F2.8 Tele-Elmarit, "fat". Beautiful cosmetics and silky smooth focus, one of the best examples of this lens that I've seen. Glass is beautiful. $850.00

Prices include shipping to USA. I prefer paypal gift payments, will take google wallet, money orders, personal checks after clearing.

Attachments