The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 SL II for Nikon

cdnguyen

I'm selling my like new in the box Voigtlander 58mm f14 SL II complete with original box and hood. My Zeiss lens just came in. This lens has super smooth bokeh and a great value price wise. The lens is like new with smooth focusing and no signs of use. It has original box with front and rear caps plus the hood with it's own box.
CameraQuest selling this outfit for $418 plus ship . My price $350 plus ship. I can take personal check, bank check , money order or Paypal with 3% surcharge.
Thanks for looking
Charles

cdnguyen

Any offers guys ? If you shoot Nikon or Canon this is a great alternative lens to play with. If you tired of looking of Canon/Nikon pics and yearning for different optical signature this is it.