The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling some used gear, Leica, Pentax, Micro43

dannh

Selling off some camera gear that sees less use these days. Mostly covered by other things in my setup now. Sorry these aren’t professional product photography pics, let me know if there’s something I can re-shoot to better show the condition, or just ask me about it and I’ll do my best to describe. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees. I’ve hopefully priced these to sell, but make me an offer if you think I’m off.

Leica SF58 Flash
Includes box, paperwork and pouch. Also includes Leica SF58 Diffusor. Maybe used 5 times total.
$HOLD

Leica M Summicron 50mm Rigid
Had CLA about 1.5 years ago, very smooth. Cosmetically, there's a few marks on the body, as I've tried to show below. It's used.
$800

Leica M Summicron 35mm Asph 6-Bit coded
Comes with box, pouch and papers. Very well cared for. Just a touch of paint wear above the 2.8 marker as pictured below. Glass is perfect.
$1800

Leica M Summicron 75mm Asph APO 6-bit coded
Includes box, lens pouch, paperwork. Extremely well cared for, appears as new.
$2200

Pentax 6x7 SMC 55mm/F4
Heck of a lens, especially at this price. Lens only, no box or pouch.
$180

Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm F4 Asph
Includes box, packaging and papers. Used but good condition. Optics are clean.
$525

Last edited:

dannh

Not much interest in these I guess. Maybe it's the time of year. Shoot me an offer if interested.