The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss Batis 25mm for Sony FE Mount with receipt from Authorized Zeiss Dealer

keepsabeat

Just a heads up, in case anyone is looking to purchase this lens as I know they are hard to come by.

I had an opportunity to purchase back a Batis 25mm from a FM member who I originally sold the lens to who said he decided not to keep it and did not use it. It was from an authorized Zeiss dealer out of Indiana with receipt.

I already own another copy of the lens so once I receive the lens on Monday (12-21) I will mount it on my A7rii and take a few shots with to verify it is working properly and then offer it to anyone interested.

I am looking to get the list price (1299) plus shipping and payal fees and gift option is fine as well.

Sorry - I have no references on here but plenty on FredMiranda ( including one from Guy as I bought his Loxia 35mm) - keepsabeat is my FM user name.

Just in time for Christmas !

keepsabeat

SOLD: Zeiss Batis 25mm for Sony FE Mount with receipt from Authorized Zeiss Dealer

**Lens has been Sold **

Just a heads up, in case anyone is looking to purchase this lens as I know they are hard to come by.

I had an opportunity to purchase back a Batis 25mm from a FM member who I originally sold the lens to who said he decided not to keep it and did not use it. It was from an authorized Zeiss dealer out of Indiana with receipt.

I already own another copy of the lens so once I receive the lens on Monday (12-21) I will mount it on my A7rii and take a few shots with to verify it is working properly and then offer it to anyone interested.

I am looking to get the list price (1299) plus shipping and payal fees and gift option is fine as well.

Sorry - I have no references on here but plenty on FredMiranda ( including one from Guy as I bought his Loxia 35mm) - keepsabeat is my FM user name.

Just in time for Christmas !