Site Sponsors

Thread: Zeiss Batis 25mm for Sony FE Mount with receipt from Authorized Zeiss Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Zeiss Batis 25mm for Sony FE Mount with receipt from Authorized Zeiss Dealer

Just a heads up, in case anyone is looking to purchase this lens as I know they are hard to come by.

I had an opportunity to purchase back a Batis 25mm from a FM member who I originally sold the lens to who said he decided not to keep it and did not use it. It was from an authorized Zeiss dealer out of Indiana with receipt.

I already own another copy of the lens so once I receive the lens on Monday (12-21) I will mount it on my A7rii and take a few shots with to verify it is working properly and then offer it to anyone interested.

I am looking to get the list price (1299) plus shipping and payal fees and gift option is fine as well.

Sorry - I have no references on here but plenty on FredMiranda ( including one from Guy as I bought his Loxia 35mm) - keepsabeat is my FM user name.

Just in time for Christmas !

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD: Zeiss Batis 25mm for Sony FE Mount with receipt from Authorized Zeiss Dealer

**Lens has been Sold **

Quote Originally Posted by keepsabeat View Post
    Just a heads up, in case anyone is looking to purchase this lens as I know they are hard to come by.

I had an opportunity to purchase back a Batis 25mm from a FM member who I originally sold the lens to who said he decided not to keep it and did not use it. It was from an authorized Zeiss dealer out of Indiana with receipt.

I already own another copy of the lens so once I receive the lens on Monday (12-21) I will mount it on my A7rii and take a few shots with to verify it is working properly and then offer it to anyone interested.

I am looking to get the list price (1299) plus shipping and payal fees and gift option is fine as well.

Sorry - I have no references on here but plenty on FredMiranda ( including one from Guy as I bought his Loxia 35mm) - keepsabeat is my FM user name.

Just in time for Christmas !