Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    For sale:
    Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8 (LN)

    price - 2200

    I only stayed with medium format and film

    Also i have:

    Voigtlander ZOOMAR with adapter to A7 - 400
    Kilfitt macro Kilar D 40/2.8 with adapter to A7 - 350
    Voigtlander HELIAR 75/2.5 M39 with adapter to LM and A7 - 400
    Voigtlander scopar 21/4 LM with adapter to A7 - 350



    Last edited by andrey zhukov; 3rd January 2016 at 00:57.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    No CA
    Posts
    795
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    How about adding a lot more information pix, condition of each item, any fees, where you ship from?

    Thx, Kirk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    Quote Originally Posted by thompsonkirk View Post
    How about adding a lot more information pix, condition of each item, any fees, where you ship from?

    Thx, Kirk
    body, grip, 35/1.4 - in box. 55/1.8 - no box, no hood. Excellent conditions!
    35/1.4 - only 50-70 shots.
    Location - Europa.
    Shipping - add 50.
    Payment - PayPal (send money)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    Is this 2200 us dollars and the sony fe 35 1.4 and the 55 fe 1.8 and the sony a 7 with grip and how many batteries chargers? thanks David
    Quote Originally Posted by andrey zhukov View Post
    For sale:
    Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8 (LN)

    price - 2200

    I only stayed with medium format and film

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    Quote Originally Posted by dseelig View Post
    Is this 2200 us dollars and the sony fe 35 1.4 and the 55 fe 1.8 and the sony a 7 with grip and how many batteries chargers? thanks David
    2200 Euro for all (body, grip, 2 lenses, charger, 3 battery)

    PS: I have 4 battery
    Last edited by andrey zhukov; 3rd January 2016 at 00:47.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    Quote Originally Posted by andrey zhukov View Post
    2200 Euro for all (body, grip, 2 lenses, charger, 3 battery)

    PS: I have 4 battery
    ...up...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    A7 sold

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    Voigtlander HELIAR 75/2.5 M39 with adapter to LM and A7 - 400

    SOLD

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A7 + grip + 35/1.4 + 55/1.8

    55 and 35 is SOLD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •