The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Macro-Set M (90 Macro-Elmar F4 90mm, etc)

wattsy

This is the full Leica Macro-Set M containing:
Leica Macro Elmar-M F4 90mm lens
Leica Macro Adapter-M
Angle Finder M

I bought this used from a London dealer in the summer for a project that I didn't undertake. The previous owner had looked after the set very well indeed and it is in beautiful condition. In fact, I'd say the whole set is in pristine, mint condition apart from a few very minor signs where the hood attaches to the lens. I have barely used the lens other than to confirm that it all works perfectly and that it is a very sharp and impressive lens. I believe that Puts has described this lens as one of the finest 90mm lenses Leica have ever made and its diminutive size makes it a perfect travel companion. The macro functionality is a real bonus and very cleverly extends the capabilities of the M system.

I am selling with all original accessories (three leather cases plus various lens caps and the metal hood) plus the box and paperwork. A good opportunity to buy the lens at a big discount to the new price.

I'm asking GBP 1,575 plus insured shipping cost. Payment by bank transfer or cheque (latter is UK only). Happy to ship worldwide (with one or two exceptions).

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica gear a few times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

Attachments