Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica M8.2, boxed and complete with all original items.

Post Thanks / Like

Leica M8.2, boxed and complete with all original items.

I am selling a beautiful Leica M8.2 with the black paint finish, the sapphire LCD screen, burley vulcanite covering, better/quieter 1/4000 shutter, and all the other features that make this camera more than a step ahead of the original Leica M8. The camera looks great with almost no sign of use, must a few very small marks on high wear areas. Viewfinder is bright and clear, rangefinder is contrasty and accurate. The shutter count is just over 9000. The camera comes with the battery, charger, instruction booklet, strap, all fancy packing and the original box. Everything is there. I bought this to go with my newer M240 camera so that I could use it mainly for the incredible infrared images it is capable of but have changed my mind and will let some other fellow enjoy it. $1500.00 shipped in USA. I accept paypal, google payment, money orders, buyer to pay any fees incurred with transaction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1106984.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	339.4 KB 
ID:	115580   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1106985.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	347.0 KB 
ID:	115581   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1106986.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	335.8 KB 
ID:	115582   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1106988.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	330.8 KB 
ID:	115583   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1106987.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	353.9 KB 
ID:	115584  

Last edited by nanthor; 6th January 2016 at 21:37.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Leica M8.2 with box, all items as new.

I don't intend disrespect, but "as new" doesn't usually mean there is paint missing from the edges or corners. Thanks for including the photos. Perhaps "boxed and complete" would be more accurate. Good luck with the sale.
    Brad Husick
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M8.2 with box, all items as new.

I will try to change the title to what I meant to say which is that the box includes everything that came with the camera when it was new, not that the camera is "as new". Sorry for the confusion. Bob.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M8.2, boxed and complete with all original items.

New price for this beauty, from $1500 down to $1350!! Here's the story, the camera sold about a week ago on the auction site for $1780.00, which was a little suspect because I had it listed with a option to give a best offer price and the buyer just chose to buy it now instead of try a little less on an offer, but to each his own. Anyways, immediately after the camera was delivered, the buyer informed me that he made a huge mistake and has sent it back, I think he was looking for an M9 or something else, no idea how a mistake like that could be made. So, now, after having thought it was sold, I just don't want to go through the paces of a long selling journey, wishing for a fast sale, hence the much lowered price. It is a beautiful camera. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump.

Post Thanks / Like

Sold!