The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 903SWC

Mr.Gale

If you have a "V" Mount Digital Back you should have one of these in your Camera Bag!

At one time I thought I would get a V mount digital back but instead I bought a H4D system so I've decided to sell this like new 903SWC.
This camera body, lens and finder are do not have a mark on them. The glass is perfect with no fog, fungus, separation or scratches. The A12 back does have a few VERY small marks but is in excellent condition with a matching insert.

Included:
903SWC body
A12 Back
Finder (the latest model)
Lens Hood
Front Cap
Body Cap
Short Leather Strap
Owners Manuel

Price = $3200 (or best REASONABLE offer) net to me.

I took several photos but I'm only posting a few but if you are interested, I can email them to you.
Let me know if you have any questions,
Gale
ensignphotographyATgmail.com

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
If you have a "V" Mount Digital Back you should have one of these in your Camera Bag!

At one time I thought I would get a V mount digital back but instead I bought a H4D system so I've decided to sell this like new 903SWC.
This camera body, lens and finder are do not have a mark on them. The glass is perfect with no fog, fungus, separation or scratches. The A12 back does have a few VERY small marks but is in excellent condition with a matching insert.

Included:
903SWC body
A12 Back
Finder (the latest model)
Lens Hood
Front Cap
Body Cap
Short Leather Strap
Owners Manuel

Price = $3200 (or best REASONABLE offer) net to me.

I took several photos but I'm only posting a few but if you are interested, I can email them to you.
Let me know if you have any questions,
Gale
ensignphotographyATgmail.com

PM sent

Bob