The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler.. Leica S 007, S 006 possibly lenses

M

mjr

Afternoon.

I have been given the indication that I am likely to be awarded a big contract next week that I bid on last year, if it is indeed true then I will be forced to change some equipment round as I need a tech cam and db for this contract so, with that in mind, I have the following equipment that I will likely be looking to sell if I get interest, if not I will see if I can trade it in.

Leica S 007, brand new in box, my first 007 was very early production and had an issue with the shutter button, it was fixed but still not right, Leica sent a new replacement on Thursday so it is new and should be here tomorrow.

Leica S 006, this is 13 months old and returned from Leica 1 month ago with a new sensor and new leather on the body, the leather was coming off the battery door so I asked them to replace the whole thing. The sensor was replaced because I got a tiny scratch on it, was visible in shots at f13 and above so I got it replaced. Now has 300 shots on it, only in the bag as a backup to the 007.

Lenses possibly for sale..

35mm, 70mm and 180mm, all optically perfect, the 35 and 70 had a check at Leica 1 month ago and were deemed excellent, I am a commercial photographer so all these lenses have signs of use on the bodies but perfect working condition.

The S is by far the best camera I have ever used for what I normally shoot, there is no way I would be selling if I didn't need to and will definitely be back in the system later in the year, just can't justify 2 major systems commercially.

Any questions or interest then let me know, all will be competitively priced, in Europe and will be subject to VAT as I am a registered business.

Cheers

Mat

Chipcarterdc

None of my business, of course, but sounds like you'd be better served financially by renting the tech cam and DB for the duration needed to produce the work under the contract than buying them and selling off the S system to fund them ....

Afternoon.

I have been given the indication that I am likely to be awarded a big contract next week that I bid on last year, if it is indeed true then I will be forced to change some equipment round as I need a tech cam and db for this contract so, with that in mind, I have the following equipment that I will likely be looking to sell if I get interest, if not I will see if I can trade it in.

Leica S 007, brand new in box, my first 007 was very early production and had an issue with the shutter button, it was fixed but still not right, Leica sent a new replacement on Thursday so it is new and should be here tomorrow.

Leica S 006, this is 13 months old and returned from Leica 1 month ago with a new sensor and new leather on the body, the leather was coming off the battery door so I asked them to replace the whole thing. The sensor was replaced because I got a tiny scratch on it, was visible in shots at f13 and above so I got it replaced. Now has 300 shots on it, only in the bag as a backup to the 007.

Lenses possibly for sale..

35mm, 70mm and 180mm, all optically perfect, the 35 and 70 had a check at Leica 1 month ago and were deemed excellent, I am a commercial photographer so all these lenses have signs of use on the bodies but perfect working condition.

The S is by far the best camera I have ever used for what I normally shoot, there is no way I would be selling if I didn't need to and will definitely be back in the system later in the year, just can't justify 2 major systems commercially.

Any questions or interest then let me know, all will be competitively priced, in Europe and will be subject to VAT as I am a registered business.

Cheers

Mat

M

mjr

Haha! Mum? Is that you?!

Many thanks for joining to advise me, I make my living as a photographer so when I bid on a contract I research every possible solution to the brief to ensure I can respond quickly to the client, produce excellent work and continue doing so for the duration of the contract, if all I needed to do was rent some kit for a few days then that is exactly what I would be doing!

Mat

bab

:thumbup:
Haha! Mum? Is that you?!

Many thanks for joining to advise me, I make my living as a photographer so when I bid on a contract I research every possible solution to the brief to ensure I can respond quickly to the client, produce excellent work and continue doing so for the duration of the contract, if all I needed to do was rent some kit for a few days then that is exactly what I would be doing!

Mat
:thumbup:+1 great response

fotolli

Hi Mat,

Mum also wants to know for how much you´d like to sell your tools?

And don´t forget your coat, it´s cold outside...

Haha! Mum? Is that you?!

Mat