The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 200/2 VRII like new + extras!

aCIDfire

Up for sale is my Nikkor 200/2 VRII in like new condition selling together with some extras! You may ask why are you selling this lens of lens, bokeh king? The reason is simple,..I purchased Canon 200/2L for my Sony A7r which gives me aperture control and stabilisation. So Nikon must find a new home. Everything work perfectly, lens elements are clean, focusing ring smooth, AF and stabilisation works perfectly.

Comes together with drop-in CPL (C-PL3L), carbon fibre Nikon HK-30 lens hood which is better,slimmer. THere is an arca-swiss style lens foot replacement from HejnarPhoto. Much better handling than with original one. You can pack the lens with genuine lens hood without problems. See pictures below..

SELLING ONLY TOGETHER AS ONE COMPLETE PACKAGE WITH EXTRAS. Preferred shipping to EU countries due to full insurance shipped with courier to Europe countries. I´am open to ship to US or other countries but I can´t get full insurance with post services and UPS or FedEx are extremely costly in my country. So if you want the lens I can ship it outside the EU but you will pay the shipping costs.

Asking price: 4250 EUR or 4599 USD including shipping price in EU, parcel shipped from Czech Republic with courier PPL

(PPL s.r.o.). Total price reflects addition of extras for lower price.
Payment: Money bank transfer or PayPal (you pay fees -> add 3% of total price)
----------------------------------
Info about the retail price:
- Nikkor 200/2 VRII ( $5,696.95 (EUR 5,214.99) - B&H Error

USA/Nikon_2188_AF_S_NIKKOR_200mm_f_2_0.html)

Extras (total value $ 514):
- HejnarPhoto lens foot replacement ($50.00 - Nikon AF-S VR 200mm/f2G ED-IF lens)
- Nikon 52mm Circular Polarizer (C-PL3L) ($194.00) - B&H Error

REG/Nikon_2269_52mm_Circular_Polarizer_C_PL3L.html
- Nikon HK-30 Lens Hood ($269.95) - Nikon HK-30 Lens Hood 4123 B&H Photo Video
----------------------------------

Pictures of the lens:

My pictures taken with this lens at f/2 with Sony A7r:

aCIDfire

OK, one bigger price reduction - $ 200 down -> so final price is $ 4399 or 4062 EUR before the lens go to eBay. For this price you won´t find it cheaper :)