The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Large Format Lenses

DanielDuarte

Hey all. I am currently an MFA Photo student at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design. I have the privilege of studying under large format photographer, Nicholas Nixon. He's asked me to do him a favor and sell a few things out of his studio. I've been posting in a few places around the net, including the large format forum and facebook, but I am new here and figured I'd offer these up to the folks here.

Nikkor 450M - Really clean copy, shutter sounds accurate, although, not bench tested. Price - 650 USD shipped CONUS

Nikkon 300M - small and lightweight, covers 8x10 without much movements. Also clean and shutter sounds good as well. Price: 450 USD shipped CONUS.

Thanks,
Dan